I am officially taking Thanksgiving Day off from this blog thing. But before I do I wanted to make a top ten list of things that I am thankful for this year, in ascending order:
10. Buffalo Wild Wings on Tuesdays
9. Technologies and human beings that can repair things even in the human brain
7. Health Insurance
5. People like you who care and pray…and leave comments: extended family, friends old and new…even strangers whom I have never met, yet who have jumped in the wagon with us on this journey.
4. An amazing church family whom I love dearly and who reciprocate in manifest ways
3. The privilege of seeing and appreciating all of life through the grid of a heightened sense of my own mortality
2. My wife and children: Karla, Luke, Benjamin, Elisabeth, Gabriella, and Jared.
1. The future inheritance of a Kingdom that cannot be shaken; where all things are made new (Hebrews12)