Thank you all for your overwhelming show of love and support to us in these days. I find it hard to believe that in the last 24 hours this blog has received more than 1,500 page views….and since November nearly 25,000.
What a weird place to be, but what a joy to know that so many care about what’s going on with us…many I’m sure who have never even posted a comment.
Here are a few things I’m thankful for at the end of this day:
- Tomorrow evening all of the elders from our church (and one stray deacon) will be here in Rochester for prayer and support
- God’s amazing provision to us of fabulous, flexible, and free housing via the ever gracious offer of Dr. Ray and Connie Krueger. We thank God for you!
- That the embolization treatment went well today
- For a God whose mercies never fail and whose love is better than life
- For a wife whose love and commitment transcends tranquil times.
- For Dean and Kathleen Osborne who are “coordinating the love” for us.
- For our church who has organized 24/7 prayer for us on these key days
- For our friend Kathy Raub who came all the way from Indianapolis to be with Karla
- For our small town of Earlham that cares for her own
Goodnight friends! While I can type away during the daytime..they won’t let me keep the computer here overnight. Over and out. Tues. 8:58 p.m.